Get in touch
07989583993 Monday – Friday
Send us a message or Come visit us
Last updated: June 07, 2023
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to janet ridley photography, 1 the maims beetham cumbria
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
- Service refers to the Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to janet ridley photography, accessible from
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the
Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You
from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to
Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that
allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to
request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have
provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we
have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top
- By email: janet @janetridley.com
- By phone number: 07989583993
- By mail: 1 the mains beetham cumbria la77as